Accessories for Smartbin (Old Version)
Showing all 6 results
- You cannot add "Taps - 2 Pcs (For both Smartbins and Smartbin Airs)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Bio Bloom – 500g Packs (for old Smartbins)
Bio Bloom C
- Cocopeat based Anaerobic composting microbes ideal for Bokashi composting and old version of Smartbins.
- 2 Packs – Each 1kg pack expands to 6 - 7 litres
- Unique blend of microbes works under both aerobic as well as anaerobic conditions
- Super Easy to use - no mixing or turning needed
- Neat & clean, safe & hygienic method that composts all kinds of food waste
- Easy & convenient with lifetime online support through facebook
How to use - For Old version of Smartbins
- Mix 1 tablespoon for every handful of waste and pour it into your smartbins.
- Press it down with the smartpress to remove air gaps & close the lid.
- Repeat till bin fills and set aside. Bio Bloom C will turn your waste to pickle in 15 days.
- Layer the pickle with cocopeat/dry compost/ dry soil in an aerated container for 20-30 days & your compost will be ready.
How to use - For Other Composters
- Sprinkle a handful in your compost pile every few inches.
Smartbin to Smartbin Air Upgrade Packs
Upgrades are finally here!
[icon icon=icon-thumbs-up-alt size=18px style=circle color=#444][icon icon=icon-heart size=14px style=circle color=#fff] No more smell of the smartbin pickle
[icon icon=icon-thumbs-up-alt size=18px style=circle color=#444][icon icon=icon-heart size=14px style=circle color=#fff] No more layering
Important Notes [icon icon=icon-exclamation-sign size=16px style=circle color=#444]
[icon icon=icon-exclamation-sign size=16px style=circle color=#444] Click here to see how to use Smartbin Air
[icon icon=icon-exclamation-sign size=16px style=circle color=#444] Click here for all you need to know about this new & improved method
[icon icon=icon-exclamation-sign size=16px style=circle color=#444]
Bio Bloom Air [icon icon=icon-question-sign size=18px color=#444] is not included in this pack. Order it separately at this link
Product Discontinued: Smartbin to Smartbin Air Upgrade Packs
Since plastic manufacturers keep modifying/servicing and sometimes discontinuing their molds, the new upgrade packs will no longer fit your old Smartbins.
Here is the alternate option if you want to upgrade your Smartbins to Smartbin Airs:
The difference between your old Smartbins and Smartbin Air is the mesh which is stuck to the lids. We can send the mesh to you and you'll have to get your existing lids cut and fix those meshes with super glue like feviquick. (Water based glues won't stay). You can either do it yourself or get a carpenter or handyman to do it for you.
If this works for you, please order the meshes from this link.
Strainer – 2 Pcs for Smartbins (Old Version)
- 2 Strainers with stands
- 2 Taps
- 1 Smartpress
Taps – 2 Pcs (For both Smartbins and Smartbin Airs)
Smartpress – for Smartbins (Old Version)
- Convenient to use & easy to clean
- Non-slippery grip
- Size allows uniform pressing down
- Eliminates chances of error while pressing down